Friday, March 9, 2012

WINE LABEL ROOM DESIGN 3




This is Peter Lehmann Weighbridge 2009 Shiraz.  When I was in the Liquor Store this label caught my eye.  Graphically speaking I just liked it!  I especially liked that it had a vintage feel to it.  Now as far as taste goes......  I really didn't like it.  Which really surprised me since I tend to really like Shiraz'.  And I do mean LIKE!!!  As I have stated in the past I am NOT a wine expert but I do know what I do and don't like.  I think the main reason I did not like this wine was it had a strange metallic undertone to it.  In fact it had a faint metallic nose to it as well.  So I don't think that I will be buying this one in the future.  I however did use it for inspiration for the room I created.  Enjoy:




Sources:
Sofa: Restoration Hardware
Coffee Table (Trunk): Restoration Hardware
Pendant Fixture: Barn Light Electric Company
Floor Lamp: Restoration Hardware
2 Shelving Units:  Restoration Hardware
Aviation Black and White Photography: Allposters
Vintage Paris map: Ballards
Teak Stool (2): DWR
Rug: Ballards
Throw: Pottery Barn
Pillow: Pottery Barn
Pillow: Restoration Hardware
Paint: Benjamin Moore: Whale Gray 2134-40
Paint trim: Benjamin Moore: White Heron OC-57


I hope you are enjoying this series as much as I am.  I love finding something unusual to inspire me.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a solid contextual ad company, I recommend that you check out Chitika.

    ReplyDelete