Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FABRIC INSPIRATION 2

I found this fabric at Designer Fabrics.  It is such a great online fabric store.  They have loads of fabrics to chose from at great prices.  They are located here in Canada.  They also have a regular store that is located in Toronto which has an even bigger selection of fabric. 
I especially liked this fabric for many reasons.  One being the colours-all those blues, smoky blues and grays.  Two, I loved the motif-a very organic Jacobean style floral fabric.  And three, I love linen.  Linen is one of my all time favourite fabrics.  So here is that fabric I chose:



Remember when I am picking out colours for this I am doing so from my computer.  I so wish I had the actual fabric.  Hmmm.....  perhaps a purchase in the future is in order!

Have a great day everyone!!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment