Thursday, May 3, 2012

WINE LABEL ROOM DESIGN 5

Here is another room inspired by a wine label.  That wine is.....



As you can see by the label it is a blend of Baco Noir, Chambourcin and Cabernet Franc.  I have to say I really enjoyed this wine.  It wasn't too dry and not too sweet .  I think on the label in the store it said that it is a 1 or 2 for sweetness.  It had really nice flavour.  So 2 thumbs up from me on this one. It sold for around $10.45-which is pretty decent for a bottle of Red.  What caught my eye was the little frog on the label- gotta love frogs!  So I thought I would design a bathroom with that little frog in mind.














I envision striping the green tile behind 2 vanities like the above pic using the green mosaic time and the subway tile.  The Subway tile would be mounted vertically in a brick pattern behind the vanity wall only.  I would use the green mosaic tile as a stripe in the shower wall area along with the subway tile.  The subway tile would be mounted in a brick pattern here.
I found the most amazing website for all things bath-fixtures, lighting etc...  here at Urban Archeology.  What an incredible storehouse of stuff-check it out.

Well that's it for now everyone, hope you got a little inspiration today.
Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment